i love food.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

This cut's... for you.
For all the lies you told,
and the hearts you turned cold.
For the blood you made me drip,
and the tears you let fall.
The times I took another sip,
and didn't care at all.

This cut's...for you.
For your conceded ways,
in my dying days.
The way you lowered my self esteem.
For saying things you think you didn't mean.
Acting foolish,as if im clueless.

This cut's...for you.
For yelling things that hurt so bad.
Taking my mood and making me more mad.
Hitting me to knock some sense in.
Making me more crazy than I already am.
Saying you love me when you know you dont.
Thinking I'll get better while the truth is I wont.

This cut's...for you.
Breaking my heart,leaving me to rot.
Letting me fall apart.
Loosing the little I got.
Taking my love and turning it to hate.
Filling my mind where I can't concentrate.
Another cut...for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home